What is Business Owners Insurance?
A Business Owners Policy (BOP) is a comprehensive policy that includes a variety of coverage’s for a small to medium sized business.
Property Coverage’s –Standard coverage’s includes the building
- Completed additions
- Permanently installed machinery and equipment
- Personal property used to maintain or service the premises
- Personal property of a landlord that is used to furnish apartments, rooms, or common areas
- Building glass
- Business Personal Property
- Business personal property owned by you
- Leased business personal property for which you are legally responsible
- Business personal property of others in your care, custody, and control
Loss of Income
- Up to 1 year of earnings and extra expense
- Liability Coverage – Coverage needed to protect you and your business should a third party be injured They include
- Products and Completed Operations
- Medical Payments
- Fire Legal Liability (covers you if you cause a fire that damages space you have rented)
- Personal and Advertising Injury
- Additional insured’s and other optional coverage’s
Ask us about other broad ranges of coverage options to protect you and your business.
Call Norton Mutual Insurance Agency today to get your free auto commercial insurance quote 330-745-5225!