What is Contractors Insurance?
The contractor program is designed to cover a host of trades including:
- Appliances and Accessories – Installation and servicing
- Carpet and Rug cleaning
- Cleaning services – Residential or Office
- Concrete Construction
- Driveway, parking area, yard or sidewalk – Paving and repair
- Electric work – within buildings- residential or light commercial
- Excavation – Earth
- Floor Covering (no ceramic tile) – Installation, service or repair
- Garage and Overhead Door Installers
- Handyman – Minor Repairs in a household
- Heating and Air Conditioning – Systems and equipment
- Landscape Gardening
- Painting – Interior
- Power Washing
- Plumbing – Residential or Office
- Roofers – Residential Shingle
- Siding Installers
Property Coverage – We can customize your policy to cover tools and machinery to building and business property.
Liability Coverage – The contractors program offers a variety of coverage’s should a third party be injured.
A variety of payment options are available. Norton Mutual Insurance Agency can customize a policy to fit your needs and budget.
Call us today to get your free insurance quote 330-745-5225!