What is Commercial Auto Insurance?
Commercial auto insurance is a vehicle insurance policy that provides financial protection for a business and its drivers.
Consider purchasing a commercial auto policy if you are a business owner or contractor who depends on your vehicle to operate your business. A commercial policy can help protect your livelihood. It may actually save you money.
Reasons to consider a commercial insurance policy:
- You are in a partnership, corporation, or sole proprietor with a DBA
- Employees drive your vehicles
- Need to insure many vehicles (can do up to 20)
- Need higher limits than a personal auto policy
- You pick up or deliver goods or people
- You need unlimited visits to job sites
- You need to insure vehicles or supplies and equipment of any size and weight.
Convenient payment plans available with low down payment options.
- Variety of coverage’s and deductibles available to meet you needs and budget.
Call Norton Mutual Insurance Agency today to get your free auto commercial insurance quote 330-745-5225!