Commercial Auto Insurance
What is Commercial Auto Insurance?
Commercial auto insurance is a vehicle insurance policy that provides financial protection for a business and its drivers.
Consider purchasing a commercial auto policy if you are a business owner or contractor who depends on your vehicle to operate your business. A commercial policy can help protect your livelihood. It may actually save you money.
Reasons to consider a commercial insurance policy
- You are in a partnership, corporation, or sole proprietor with a DBA
- Employees drive your vehicles
- Need to insure many vehicles (can do up to 20)
- Need higher limits than a personal auto policy
- You pick up or deliver goods or people
- You need unlimited visits to job sites
- You need to insure vehicles or supplies and equipment of any size and weight.
Convenient payment plans available with low down payment options.
Variety of coverage’s and deductibles available to meet you needs and budget.