Business Owners Insurance
What is Business Owners Insurance?
A Business Owners Policy (BOP) is a comprehensive policy that includes a variety of coverage’s for a small to medium sized business.
Property Coverage’s –Standard coverage’s includes the building
- Completed additions
- Permanently installed machinery and equipment
- Personal property used to maintain or service the premises
- Personal property of a landlord that is used to furnish apartments, rooms, or common areas
- Building glass
- Business Personal Property
- Business personal property owned by you
- Leased business personal property for which you are legally responsible
- Business personal property of others in your care, custody, and control
Loss of Income
- Up to 1 year of earnings and extra expense
- Liability Coverage – Coverage needed to protect you and your business should a third party be injured They include
- Products and Completed Operations
- Medical Payments
- Fire Legal Liability (covers you if you cause a fire that damages space you have rented)
- Personal and Advertising Injury
- Additional insured’s and other optional coverage’s
Ask us about other broad ranges of coverage options to protect you and your business.